The American College Dance Festival (ACDA) held its Region of the South Conference at Auburn University, March 9-14,
The School of Music and Performing Arts announces summer offerings for students in need of General Education Arts electives or who just have an interest in a summer enrichment course.
A variety of courses will be offered in both online and short course formats, enabling students to complete courses quickly or from outside of Lafayette.
Courses to be offered include:
- DANC 101 Intro to Dance I (3 credits) MTWRF 8am-10:10am June 6-June 30
- DANC 102 Intro to Dance II (3 credits) MTWRF 10:20am-12:30pm June 6-June 30
- MUS 105 Music Appreciation: Survey of Styles (3 credits) Online June 6-July 29
- MUS 105 Music Appreciation: Survey of Styles (3 credits) Online June 6-June 30
- THEA 161 Intro to Theatre and Performing Arts (3 credits) Online June 6-July 29
- THEA 261 Acting I for Non-majors (3 credits) MTWR 9am-11:30am June 6-June 30
All of these courses will satisfy the Arts General Education requirement for students in all majors at UL. Join us for interesting, creative courses that still leave you ample time for summer work, internships, and relaxation.
For details on course content, please visit the University's courses descriptions.