The music program occupies Angelle Hall, which consists of two adjoining buildings equipped with instructional and performance facilities.
- Ducrest-Gilfry Auditorium, an 800-seat concert hall
- Choral room, a 105-seat hall used for lectures as well as recitals
Practice and Rehearsal
- 40 practice rooms
- 3 large ensemble rehearsal rooms
- The percussion wing
- The Griffin Electronic Music Studio
- The Griffin Recording Studio
- Postproduction studio
- Computer classroom
- The Inez Biossat Griffin Music Resource Center
These facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to support music activities in research, composition, recording, and instruction.