- Moanin', by Charles Mingus.
- Fables of Faubus, by Charles Mingus.
- Tangerine, by Johnny Mercer.
- Wail, by Earl "Bud" Powell.
- Judas, by Esperanza Spalding.
- Espera, by Esperanza Spalding.
- Beaver Patrol, by Jaco Pastorius.
- Jim Kolacek (drums)
- Dr. Garth Alper (piano)
- Dr. Lucas Munce (Tenor/baritone saxophones)
- Eddie Müller (Trombone)
- Mark Huguet (Tenor saxophone)
- Spencer Boudreaux (Tenor/alto saxophones)
- Shadi Al-Khansa (Guitar)
- Michelle Colón (Vocals)
Hayden Talley is a senior student of the School of Music's Jazz Program. Hayden has performed in the top Jazz ensembles and small Jazz Combo groups for several years here at UL Lafayette, and was awarded the top Jazz Scholarship for three consecutive years. He has performed with many groups among the Lafayette scene, including Vagabond Swing, local Jazz groups, Smoov Ras and the Reflection, Cedric Watson's Karnival Kreole, and is now beginning a musical endeavor as bassist for Wayne Toups and Zydecajun. He will be graduating this Spring with a degree in Jazz Studies, with a concentration of upright bass performance.
The School of Music is located at the southeast corner of the McKinley St. and E. St. Mary Blvd intersection. Parking for evening and weekend events is available in the lot on the northwest corner of this intersection. The entrance to the parking lot is on Girard Park Cir.