Please note: the 4-year plan is no longer maintained on this page. Please see the university catalog for all current curricula.
Curriculum Sheet Archive (for Catalog years back to 2011)
Required ensembles for this degree plan are listed below under “Courses for Ensemble Credit.” Any combination of “Courses for Ensemble Credit” is allowed, except where noted in “Constraints and Exceptions” column, where allowable substitutions also appear.
8 Semesters of Ensemble Required
On any instrument, you can take any ensemble course for ensemble credit.
plus two semesters minimum from:
- AMUS 140/340 University Chorus
- AMUS 145/345 University Chorale
- AMUS 146/346 Chamber Singers
- AMUS 153/353 Concert Band
- AMUS 154/354 Symphonic Band
- AMUS 155/355 Wind Ensemble
- AMUS 170/370 Jazz Ensemble
- AMUS 190/390 University Orchestra